Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cousins!






Ethan is finally old enough to start having fun with his cousins, except when they all want to play with the same thing! Aden, Cole and Ethan manage to sit on the same rock for a few minutes without yelling "Mine!"







3 Small boys ready to be shipped at your earliest convenience! Free shipping and handling; discount if ordered before bedtime baths and "just one more story."










Am I related to these guys?
Evan, Brody and Ethan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's everyone's comments?!?! it's fun to see your pictures thanks!

Thyme said...

These photos are AWESOME! I'm so excited you started a blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi T& S... thanks for the blog post.. I'll enjoy looking at the pictures from time to time! WEW

Jenny said...

I love the boys in a box. That looks like a real good deal you're offering...free shipping?! However, I have three of my own so I'll have to pass. So far, I've had no offers to take them off my hands.