Sunday, December 30, 2007

Visiting the relatives in Thunder Bay

It's always good to get back home. This time just didn't seem long enough, but the drive home definitely felt tooo long! I went up there sick, passed around my cold and then Ethan got sick on the way home. We anticipated Ethan having a peacful afternoon's nap for half of the way home, but that was not to be... he was miserable the whole way, we couldn't find anywhere besides gas stations to stop at (it was Christmas day) and we hit bad weather around the twin cities. It was great, let me tell you! He has been a clingy, whiney, crying little boy ever since. I am so glad Daddy's around now to help out, although it would seem that only Mommy will do. Poor little guy must feel awful! I remember the feeling.
Anyway, it was fun to see my family! Here's a few of my favourite pics:
My sister scrapbooking (as usual!) trying to finish a last minute gift for her mother-in-law!
Brody pushing Ethan in the barbie van (it no long has anything "pretty" left in it after 4 1/2 years of use by the boys!

Evan: "Ethan's sitting on me!"
Ethan: "Wow, what a comfy chair!"
Grandma Elsie knitting an afghan for me! Yes, I'm spoiled!

Goofy times two!

1 comment:

Thyme said...

I think goofy times two is my favorite in this batch :)