Sunday, July 13, 2008

The news

Well, this is one way to find out who reads your blog! Yes, as most of you guessed, we are expecting a baby in January. Ethan will have a lot of adjusting to do, as he is very much a Mama's Boy! We will have a lot of adjusting to do, too, as we learn to divide our attention between two! Gwen, you thought I still looked too skinny to be pregnant and here I was sure it was all very obvious with my new bump!

9 comments:

Neisha said...

Congratulations!! You probably don't know me but Tom does. He lived by my parents when I was still at home.

Gwen said...

well vernon filled me in on our way to town after mtg today..a family of four come january!! yup we need a bigger couch.:)
naw i thought you looked a lil green around the edges one sunday morning...still nice and trim...
exciting days to come.

Janelle said...

Congrats!! That is exciting news. :) I was really worried about how it would all go when Brooke was born, but it went amazingly well. We had our moments, but overall it went pretty smooth. Ethan will be a great big brother.

farron and cheri said...

Congrats! and yes...you found me :)

Two is definately an adjustment, but we're on day 6 and its getting easier every day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was waiting to see your answer before I wrote... hope all goes well!

Kels said...

Congratulations! I kinda wondered when we were at Todd and Kelly's last time, but didn't want to say anything to offend you in case you weren't! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

meghan said...

YEAHHHHHHH!! Our babies will be close to the same age again!! This is too exciting!! Ethan and Savanah, and Baby #2 and Baby #2!! We are so happy for you guys!

nml said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Dan, Nicole, Preston & Savannah

Kayla said...

Great news!!! you looked so cute pregnant last time! hope you are feeling well.