I had a strange request for lunch today. After coming home from our walk, I asked Ethan if we should have some ham for lunch today. He told me no, he wanted to eat caterpillar! Anyone have any good recipes?
PS Can you guess what we brought home with us from our walk?
3 comments:
Nice!! He is so boy! At least he doesn't ask to eat BBQ sauce with everything...every meal, with everything. I have heard that if you dip caterpillars in chocolate, they have good protein and are considered a delicacy in some countries.
That's great! You never know what they're going to come up with, do you? :) So I saw on Sabrina's blog that she isn't taking care of Ethan anymore when you work. Are you staying at home?
Actually, Janelle, I am still working part-time, but Sabrina has a job now, too. Chet is in school now, so she was ready for a change. For the next month, Katrina is looking after Ethan and then another friend (Meghan - the one who wrote that above) is going to start looking after him. Seeing as how she just had a new baby, I think she's awfully brave, but we're glad she's willing to do it! She has a little girl the same age as Ethan.
Post a Comment