People are starting to ask outright now if I'm pregnant. I guess I'm finally looking more than just "plump." The basketball seems to be getting bigger and little thumper in there is sure having a good game of it. There's a lot of rib "tickling" going on and my posture (especially at work) has improved considerably, as leaning over has become much more difficult. The little heater is working, too. I'm usually always cold, but lately when I've been working and have my mask, safety glasses, gloves and long-sleeved lab coat on (required OSHA stuff for hygienists), I'm just dying! I get so hot I get a headache and feel like I'm going through menopause or something. I have so much more sympathy for people having hot flashes now! Tom is enjoying not having cold feet sneaking up beside him at night, though!
Here's the 3 month tummy in July.
2 comments:
When I was pregnant with Kylie (my oldest) I was a Dental Assistant so I know all about being really hot with all the gear on and the hot flashes too. There were times too when I had to have the other assistant take over because I thought I would pass out.
cute lil' bump!!!
Post a Comment