Very sweet! Love the little chin. Keep the pictures coming!!! Have fun dressing this little girl in pink and ruffles. I do hope Tom will allow that!!! We'll talk about how girls can be more emotional at a later date - ha. I'm sure it's kind of different for Ethan. You'll get into a schedule soon and it will be easier. I'm going to call you soon. ~D
Oh wow hon! Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Hope all are well...I don't get on here much anymore, so I just found out! All my love and I miss you guys! Now I can't wait for my little man to come out! Talk to you soon!
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
She's a beauty!
Awwww - so precious!
Congratulations!!
Very sweet! Love the little chin. Keep the pictures coming!!! Have fun dressing this little girl in pink and ruffles. I do hope Tom will allow that!!! We'll talk about how girls can be more emotional at a later date - ha. I'm sure it's kind of different for Ethan. You'll get into a schedule soon and it will be easier. I'm going to call you soon. ~D
Congratulations!!!
Your family is like ours now.
Hope all goes well.
Love from,
Ross, Arlene, Rylan & Jane
Congrats! What a beautiful girl and a beautiful name!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful!
I just checked in and saw your addition! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
she's sooo cute...brings back memories for me of little baby girls.
congrats!
What a wonderful addition to your family! She's beautiful, but I knew she would be...
congrats!! What fun to have a little girl!!
Elliot had a hard time adjusting to sharing mommy too, but it gets much much better!!
Oh wow hon! Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Hope all are well...I don't get on here much anymore, so I just found out! All my love and I miss you guys! Now I can't wait for my little man to come out! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment