Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Belly Laughs!


Kaitlyn had her first real honest-to-goodness baby belly laughs the other day! It was so cute! I was pouring water over her tummy during her bath and she just started chortling! She kept it up for so long that even Ethan had to come in to find out what was going on! I just love the sound of baby laughs, don't you?
I liked this picture of Ethan and Kaitlyn. He is enjoying his sister much more these days and she continues to adore him. She gets a huge grin on her face every time she hears him talking near her!

4 comments:

meghan said...

They are so cute together and Ethan loves her sooooo much. He like to say to me, "Kaitlyn is a baby. She is MY sister." with his chest all puffed up!! : )

meghan said...

I can't wait to hear Kaitlyn laugh too - ultimate joy!!

Neisha said...

very cute!

Lj said...

Suz, that is such a sweet picture of your munchkins...and baby belly laughs are the best!