Ethan: "Mom, is it your day yet?" "Mom, is it 4 more days yet?"
Ethan heard the jingles inside the package and thought maybe there was money inside and kept telling me how he was going to put the money in his piggy bank. I am not sure he really wanted the present to be for me! I also got a very funny card from my hubby. It's nice to be remembered :-) However, I saw a post on facebook about breakfast in bed and a giftcard for a massage! I am feeling a little jipped here! Oh well, I did have lots of love and hugs from the kids, so that counts for something!
Sunday was also a Special Meeting for us and a chance to catch up with family. Both Tom's family and my family (except for my Grandma Elsie) were all together at a hotel in Duluth for the weekend. The kids sure enjoyed swimming and going to the Children's Museum. We also took them to the Depot, the train museum. We thought Ethan would love it, since he's obsessed with trains, but he was so scared of them, he clung to us the whole time and cried that he wanted to go back to the hotel. So much for that! Kaitlyn loved climbing up and down all the steps. She was not very clean when she was done!
2 comments:
They are all so adorable! And Ethan did all of the painting and coloring on both the butterfly and card - just for the record. I only wrote in the marker with the obvious "mom" handwriting. He really did a nice job! And Kaitlyn helped too! :) By having such a cute smile!!
Very cute! How great that you can use some psychology to get some pictures! And for the record, Kaitlyn does have 3B eyes (beautiful, big, blue). :) Great to see you today. You are a wonderful friend!
Post a Comment