Ok, I'll warn you right now that this encompasses pretty much all the major events of August and will definitely be a picture overload. So, if you don't have the time, stop right now!

Ethan and Kaitlyn visiting Great Grandma Elsie. Kaitlyn and G. Grandma Elsie really took to each other. Kaitlyn did take a bit of warming up, though, first. She liked grandma's knitted toys a lot.

Feeding the ducks and Canada Geese. Ethan got a "nibble" from a very forward goose, which made him a bit apprehensive.

By the amount of, uh, "digested food" in this area of the park, we probably shouldn't have been feeding the ducks ... they looked like they got plenty to eat!

Watching the parade. In my opinion, this was very overrated ... especially on a 90 degree day! We are still eating the candy.

Kaitlyn just loved having "Baby" Crew over and pulled out his pacifier and reinserted it at every opportunity.

Ice Cream at Canal Park -- Kaitlyn was more interested in climbing on the chairs and drinking water from a straw.

Checking out the ducks in Lake Superior.

Evan -- he's always been a charmer. I think he uses this special grin of his to do it!

Evan and Brody (nephews) on a grapple skidder at Centennial Park.

Reportedly one of Ethan's favourite parts of visiting Grandma and Grandpa: eating breakfast with Grandma Lynda on the front porch.

A wild ride on the Muskeg Express with Brody, Ethan, Evan and my mom.

Meeting up with some old friends from high school: Me, Joanna, Jackie and Yvonne. It was so nice to see them again. Neat to see how they've changed, and yet, are still so much the same people I remember. We don't change as much as a person thinks we do with time.

You know, I've heard it said that after you've been married long enough, you start to look like each other ....! Hmmm. Oh, and Dad, I know you have to wear those support stockings, but they still look a *little* geeky with shorts.

Tom was having fun burying his nephews, Brody and Evan, in the sand at the beach.

My dad and my aunt Janet -- now I know where I get it from ... Tom always accuses our family of spending more time taking pictures of events than enjoying them. He's probably right, but then I wouldn't have this post, would I?

Kaitlyn, Evan, Brody and Ethan on the boat ride at Chippewa Park.

Princess Bump and her runny nose.
Smiley Miss Mihiret -- as charming as always :-)

Aubrey showing off her new teeth.

Ethan, Cole and Aden checking out Cole's new birthday presents.

Tom's Aunt Judy and Kaitlyn staying out of trouble while the boys got into all the new lego.

Dreaming of someday...

Pretending to do what his daddy's doing ...

... driving a skidloader.

The artist at work.

And hard at work in the sandbox.

Two boys with a lover for tractors! Ethan and Austin.

Kaitlyn loved this rocking horse at a local petting zoo.

Ethan was scared of almost everything at the petting zoo and wouldn't even go inside the barn. The owner finally convinced him to feed a baby goat a bottle.

Ready, Set, Go!

My little sweetie.

And my three sweeties :-)

Ron, Lisa and Bria stopped by while taking a trip to see a specialist. We wish they could have stayed longer.

Kaitlyn was fascinated by the BABY! Bria didn't seem to mind.
3 comments:
Wow! Now that's a post!
Don't worry, I'm often ribbed by people too about how much time I spend behind my lens. I enjoyed all your pictures!
Hi Susie - I enjoyed catching up with your family, and a beautiful family it is! Thanks for letting me look. :)
Looks like an awesome summer of family bliss (and runny noses).
You know if people stopped being so interesting and beautiful, maybe I would stop taking pictures of them. Keep up the pictures.
Post a Comment