These two (Jaina and Leanne) did a pretty impressive job of acting old ... I love the kleenex tucked into Jaina's belt. It was interesting to me to see how every person has a different impression of what "old" looks like ... I think it depends on what "old" people dressed like when you were little.
What do you think about this young gal? Does she look old? 
Well, at 90, I think my Grandma Elsie is looking pretty good! Happy birthday to you, too, Grandma! I hope I age as gracefully as you have!
Fortunately, love has no age barriers :-) Ethan loves his Grandma Elsie very much. And, when asked, Ethan says "she IS old, but she doesn't LOOK old." So there you have it!
Kaitlyn helping Grandma open her cards.
6 comments:
haha!!! these are great! thanks for posting! ahem suzie...i think you told me about a nice place to buy certain unmentionables...maybe you should take your own advice? haha! love jaina and leann's outfits too. hillarious!
snickersnort...looks like gravity has hit you susie...teeheee...love it..
haha..I laughed at your lowered bosom :)
I'm living with one of those 'old' guys now too! We've stayed so young; how did they get old on us!!!?????? HAHA!
you guys have way toooo much fun! he's as old as my hubby is going to be this Fall! Happy Birthday to Tom!
Wow, it's been awhile since I have blog-hopped! Fun to see these pics! :)
Post a Comment