So it's been awhile, of course, but I thought I'd finally show a few pictures from the field trip I got to help chaperone to the apple orchard last month. Kaitlyn came along, too, which was nice. The kids had a lot of fun and I proved to be a terrible chaperone, but it was all ok. Fortunately, the kids couldn't get too far, because within minutes of being designated 2 boys (Ethan and his friend Nolan) and 2 girls, plus Kaitlyn, to be in charge of, the 2 school girls ran off and did their own thing. Apparantly I am not very authoritative, because no matter how hard I tried, I could not get my group to stay together. When I commented on this to Tom later, he just smirked ... I guess this doesn't surprise him. He continues to maintain that 2 kids are all I can handle. Perhaps he's right.
We usually make an annual trip to the local apple market near us and have caramel apples, but this year we decided to make our own. I didn't have much on hand for toppings, but we made do with what we had. Ethan had a lot of fun decorating them. And, of course, we all enjoyed eating them! Yum!
1 comment:
nummm!! kaitlyn and ethan you can make me caramel apples anytime!! looks like a lot of fun over there. =)
Post a Comment