And guess who just started preschool? She's pretty excited, as you can see. Thinks she's pretty big stuff now. From what I gather, she mostly plays with 2 or 3 other girls in the toy kitchen area. She hurries through her projects so that she won't miss any of the storytime. So unlike Ethan, who never seems to be able to complete things because he is such a perfectionist (not to mention easily distracted).
Let me tell you, she was really proud of her new backpack with its sparkly purple star. She's a "blingy" kind of girl, for sure. (And, thanks to preschool starting a week later than regular school, we snagged this cute backpack for $5 at the grocery store!)
She absolutely adores her new kittens. Fortunately, they adore her, too, and allow her to haul them around in all kinds of precarious positions. They are such lovable little furballs who start to purr the moment they see you. I sure hope they stick around, because she is definitely attached!
Did I mention that she's quirky, silly, loves to dress up, is an excellent "button-pusher" and thrives on attention?
As Judy Moody would say, she's RARE!
Love you, my goofy girl!
2 comments:
those kitty pictures...so sweet. that was me when i was her age!
the last picture - amazing. avrie and her seem like two peas in a pod!!
Shannon, I have noticed some similarities between those two, too! ;-) Since you are a few years ahead of me, I'll take any advice you have on how to deal with this breed of kid! Boy, has Kaitlyn ever been testing her limits these days!
Post a Comment