You look great!!! Baby will be here soon. :) Can't wait to see the new little one. Good luck with everything!
I agree-you look great! What a cute baby belly! Can't wait to meet the new little Pfingsten!
Good luck Suzie - can't wait to hear the news and see pictures! Hope everything goes well! Love Richard, Julie, Jonathan and Daniel
I am checking this blog twice a day for any baby news! I hope Tom knows how to put pictures and information on this blog!! Happy Labour Day!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look great!!! Baby will be here soon. :) Can't wait to see the new little one. Good luck with everything!
I agree-you look great! What a cute baby belly! Can't wait to meet the new little Pfingsten!
Good luck Suzie - can't wait to hear the news and see pictures! Hope everything goes well! Love Richard, Julie, Jonathan and Daniel
I am checking this blog twice a day for any baby news! I hope Tom knows how to put pictures and information on this blog!! Happy Labour Day!!!!
Post a Comment