Saturday, May 15, 2010

Surprise! Guess who's 29??

Happy Birthday Shannon!

We just couldn't wait another whole year to celebrate a big birthday! In memory of the great 1980's she was born in, we celebrated her 30th a year early in the 80's theme. It was a hoot and and she was a really good sport, although a little paranoid, for some odd reason :-)
Doesn't she look dazzling??
Katrina, Carla, Sabrina, Suzie, Shannon, Alyssa.

Shannon in all her finery.


Surprising her at her house.



Peyton and Jonna really got into the fun of things, too! Jonna really wanted to come along. I think she thought she was missing out on a really fun princess party! ;-) Guess who's going to have a new dress up outfit soon?

4 comments:

Neisha said...

lol!! Boy am I glad I don't live near you guys. You can be kind of mean with birthdays ;) (heehee)

Anonymous said...

neisha, i agree! i guess it's too late to move out by you now. =)

Jenny said...

I think it's hilarious! I wish I lived near you all...I'm always telling my sis that.

katrina said...

Neisha & Jenny, it's time you move over here! I have some similar posed pictures of the 2 of you from our slumber party many, many moons ago. Someday I will scan them! :)

Shannon, you are soooooo innocent when it comes to birthday scheming! ha!