Monday, September 27, 2010

New Post

Ok, I finished an old post that I'd save and tried to post it and it ended up being labeled under July, so check there for the latest update -- well, actually, I guess it's mostly playing picture catch up!

Oh, never mind, Julie just left a comment to straighten me all out and put things in the right spot! :-) Thanks, Julie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tyler's bday cake was motocross (or motorcross). =) football field-motorcross-it's all the same! haha.
thanks for updating your blog! lots of new pictures, thanks for including the house ones too! we need to have a GNO soon!

Unknown said...

if you want it to be posted under September, go back in to edit, under post options, at the bottom, you can schedule a date and time, just date it sometime in September!

sabrina said...

I decided to take a moment (or two) to bloghop and I realized I haven't for a long time. Wow, I had alot to catch up on! Looks like you had a fun-filled summer. Thanks for the updates.